Monday, February 8, 2010

Aquarium

Friday the entire Vaughn clan took a trip to the GA Aquarium... and we had a blast!!

Georgia and Adeline mesmerized by their surroundings

Nanie and Pop with all 5 of their grandchildren :)

Sterling, Adeline, Tripp, Georgia & Max

A scary shark over our heads!

Look at the size of that whale shark!

A closer look

I love this picture of Adeline and Max. This was towards the end of our visit and it looks like they were thinking "okay, we're pooped.. let's go!" Of course, Georgia is all hyped up on the chocolate milk (half of which she is wearing on her outfit) that she had for lunch.

A better view of the chocolate milk stains

In this picture, the kids were on the other side of a "kiddie tunnel" that was only tall enough for little ones to walk through (in other words, it's very difficult for adults to go in there after them). Well, right after I took this picture I saw Georgia pick up something from the floor and pop it into her mouth. By the time I got her out she had already chewed it up and swallowed it. YUCK!!

Tripp posing with the whale shark mascot. Georgia was good waving to him from a distance.

Out of all of the cool, big, amazing things at the aquarium, these little alligators were Tripp's favorite part. I'm thinking it might have something to do with his love for dinosaurs???

No comments:

Post a Comment