Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Need Your Opinion

My husband and I are in the throws of a serious debate right now and I need your input. What color is Kraft Macaroni and Cheese??






11 comments:

  1. I say orange, but Mike says yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i say orange - Kevin, however, says "cheddery orange"! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yorange -- like the tennessee volunteers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is orange. A light yellowish orange, but orange nonetheless. If you need some proof, Crayola agrees because their crayon labeled Macaroni and Cheese has orange paper on it not yellow. And we all know Crayola is the expert on colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all are CRAZY, this junk is YELLOW! There is and has never been orange mac & cheese. Especially Kraft! I'm sure some dead guy that invented this instant wonder is rolling over in his grave because you all are disgracing his masterpiece. It's like saying the Mona Lisa is a dude...
    IT'S YELLOW!

    ReplyDelete