I hope everyone had a blessed Easter! We sure did! We woke up early this morning anxious to see if the Easter Bunny had paid us a visit. Then we headed to church to celebrate the true meaning of this glorious day - Jesus is Alive (the kids love singing this song)! And then after church we had a wonderful lunch at my parent's house. It was great seeing some extended family that we hadn't seen in a while. We also missed those who couldn't be here this year (Gordons & Gibbs).
Waiting to go see if the Easter Bunny came. I think this picture is hilarious. Georgia is looking at Tripp like "dude, it's way too early to be that excited!"
Yay, he did come!
Tripp was so excited about his new dinosaur books
"I need some coffee!"

I sure do enjoy reading your blog! Trip and Geogia are so CUTE, and I love your comments. Trent's lip poking out is so funny. What was his problem?
ReplyDeleteLove all your pics and you look gorgous! Miss seeing ya'll too! :o)love the faces of Georiga
ReplyDeleteI love your dress!
ReplyDeletePrecious pics. I love their outfits! Miss ya'll!
ReplyDelete