Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Tripp's First Dove Hunt
It's official... my baby boy is growing up way too fast!! Tripp went on his first dove shoot this weekend with daddy, Pop, uncle Max and uncle Alex and he had the time of his life! It's a tradition every year for the Vaughn boys to go dove hunting on opening day of the season - no matter what's going on - even opening day of AU football (I still can't figure that one out but hey, it's what they love). Of course Tripp is too young to shoot a gun, but he had a blast calling out "BIRD" and retrieving the birds once they fell. (Disclaimer: yes, I agree that my 4-year-old son handling a dead bird is pretty gross, but I think it's just part of being a male in our family so I apologize if any of these photos offend anyone)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm right there with you Scarlotte. Not only was it the first day of football season, but Alex turned down a ticket to the game. CRAZY!
ReplyDeletethose are about the sweetest father/son pics I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteThose are the cutest! We all went to a dove hunt too - the girls stayed back at the hunting camp while the boys shot birds!
ReplyDelete