Thursday, October 28, 2010

Family "Princess" Party

I promise this is the last birthday post! I know it seems crazy to have more than one party for a three year old, but for months Georgia has been asking for a Princess Birthday party. Since our joint friend party was at a pumpkin patch and it was not on her real birthday I thought a small family party on her actual birthday (which was Sunday) would do the job... and I was right... she LOVED it!! I wish I had video of her when she walked in the room and saw her "princess table". My sister and her fiance were in town and I can't believe I didn't get one picture of them with the kids - I could kick myself for that! But I'm so glad they were able to be here on her special day!

Birthday Girl


Princess Table

Love this picture of Georgia and Nanie

She loves her Pop!


Sweet Tripp needed to feel like he was part of the celebration so we let him cut the ribbon off her gift (he loves using his scissors).





1 comment:

  1. We always had a friend party and a family party. It isn't excessive, plus it was her real birthday! I hope it was a fun one!

    ReplyDelete