Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Playing Catch Up...

Sorry I'm so behind on my posts! Here are few things we've been up to the past couple of months...

Easter 2011 


Flower Child
 
Georgia has really taken an interest in flowers lately. Everywhere we go she picks flowers (which usually turns into an embarrasing situation). A few weeks ago our neighbor had this gorgeous pink bloom in their yard. I'm not a flower person so I have no clue what kind of bloom this is, but I told her if she promised not to pick it we could go smell and admire the beautiful bloom. She was in heaven!




Anniversary Trip

April 12th was our 8 year anniversary... boy how time flies!! That same weekend was my sister's spring break and she really wanted to go to the beach so we decided to take a little family trip to the beach to celebrate. The kids were also very excited to play with their "beach friends", Jax and Casey.


No comments:

Post a Comment