I didn't get a chance to take a ton of pics considering all four of us were in the wedding and we were too busy enjoying the day. Here are a few moments I was able to capture. Will post more (professional) pics once we get them back from the photographer.
| Bridesmaid's Luncheon |
| Neet Neet and Tripp at the rehearsal |
| Ba Ba and the kids at the rehearsal |
| waiting for the wedding |
| helping keep the bride cool |
| playing with Wyatt at the reception |
| My parent's friends were so funny dancing! |
| Me and my sis |
| Love this picture of Tyler & Lindsey dancing |
| My dad with one of his best friends, Ike Scott |
| My mom and one of her best friends, Scarlotte Gargis (who I'm named after :) |
| Bride and Groom |
| Ba Ba teaching Tripp some dance moves |
| Leaving in a vintage Ford Bronco (my husband's dream car) |
| Absolutely pooped!! |

great pictures Scarlotte! It looks like you all had so much fun!
ReplyDelete