For two years I've been trying to schedule a time to take family pictures in the Miller's sunflower field, but I kept missing the window of opportunity (there are only a couple of weeks that the flowers are at their peak so you have to hit it at the right time). So, this year I contacted Kathy around the first of July (had a reminder on my calendar) and she told me exactly when to plan for the shoot. When we were finally able to go (a week later than I had planned) several of the blooms had already died, but I think the pictures still turned out great. Robert Smith with Flip Flop Foto took them and did a fabulous job! We couldn't believe how well the kids cooperated... it only took us 15 minutes to get all of these shots - that's very rare for a family photo session!









So cute!!
ReplyDeleteThese are great!!! I love 'em!
ReplyDeleteSweet pics! I was just talking with Brooke the other day about sunflowers and pics--love 'em!
ReplyDeleteScarlotte, those pictures are AMAZING! It didn't hurt that he had such a beautiful family to photograph:) Thanks for sharing them!
ReplyDeleteI love them!! So cute of the kids!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, those were amazing- what fabulous pictures of those precious babies!
ReplyDelete