Tripp was in his first wedding Saturday and he did a fabulous job! He was the Ring "Bear" (ROAR!!) and Dale a groomsman in Craig & Sarah Strong's wedding (Craig worked for Dale for a few years and during that time we became close to him and Sarah). Tripp did everything he was supposed to do... plus a little more! During the ceremony, as he was standing at the front with Dale, he kept pointing to the stained glass window and saying (loudly) "Look daddy, there's a dragon!" (he was talking about the angel). Then he proceeded to turn to me and say (loudly) "Mommy, can I have my airplane now?" (I promised him a new airplane if he walked down the isle with the flower girl). And THEN he "broke wind", turned to Dale, giggled and said "Daddy, I tooted"! He had the first few pews rolling the whole time. Here are a few pics from the weekend.
The Rehearsal....
Practicing walking with the flower girl
Tripp & Craig
Wedding Day....

Tripp is too cute! I just adore cute stories like that! Thanks for sharing. I had a good laugh.
ReplyDeleteI am in tears, that is too funny! I wish I could have seen that!! Tell that cutie thanks for the birthday call!
ReplyDeleteScarlotte, tripp looks so grown up with his cute little tux on! he is so adorable! both your kids are! i liked the wedding story..too cute.
ReplyDelete