I found this lady on ebay who makes & sells hairbows for a great price! I bought 10 bows for $9.99 and shipping was FREE!! Georgia was very excited about her new bows (as you can tell in the pics below). She wanted to wear ALL of them at once and when I tried to take one out she would pitch a fit. Anyway, if you need bows here is the ebay link... http://shop.ebay.com/vokalliez/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That IS a good find! They are so easy to make though, my mom used to make ours to go with different outfits all the time. So if you ever see ribbon that you want made into a bow send it to me, and I'll make you a custom one for free.
ReplyDeleteOH. I love it. All the different colors of bows worn at once. This needs to be in East Ala. Living.
ReplyDelete