Besides Tripp's swimming, the highlight of the week was when we spotted a 10ft. shark from our balcony swimming towards some boys in the water. The shark got a few feet from the boys and then turned the other way. I guess he wasn't too hungry at that moment. It sure was a scary sight though! My dad ran out on the beach and told everyone to get out of the water. The sheriff patrolling the beach told us that happens all the time. He said if we could ride in a helicopter along the shore and see how many sharks are out there and how close they come to swimmers, we wouldn't even think about getting in the water.
I didn't take many pictures until the weekend when Dale and his parents came down. Here are a few pics from the trip...

I'm up entirely too late. David is out of town, and John David is spending the night with my parents. Ventured over from Bethany's blog again to take a peek at your beach trip. Great pictures, as always. I ESPECIALLY LOVE the next to last one here of Tripp and Georgia. BEAUTIFULLY PRECIOUS!! :)
ReplyDelete