Before the race...
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Peach Run
I've never been a big runner, but I started running back in April and now I love it. With that said, I ran my first race this morning! It was the 3rd Annual Peach Run benefiting the Lee Co. Food Bank. It was only a 5K but hey, you gotta start somewhere, right?! I've been training with a few friends and we all did great - beating our best times by several minutes. It was lots of fun and we are already planning our next 5K in August. My ultimate goal is a half-marathon next spring, but I may be way wishful thinking on that one. We'll see how it goes! Bridges, I need some training tips! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ha!! hilarious pics!!! glad we did it!
ReplyDeletealex says thanks for not posting the dry heave pics! :) just kidding
WAY TO GO!! I Wish I could run that long!!
ReplyDeleteYou can SO run a half - If I did it, I know you can do it!
ReplyDelete