Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day Trip to Bham

Maggie & I loaded up the kids Saturday and took a quick trip to Birmingham to see our dearest friends from college and their kids. First we met for lunch at Jacksons, then we just HAD to stop in Soho Sweets for some yummy candy & ice cream. After that we spent a couple of hours at the McWane Center. That is the coolest place ever... the kids had a blast! It was definitely CRAZINESS trying to keep up with all of our kiddos and because of that we didn't have much time to visit, but it was still so great to see everyone even if it was for a few hours. I'm so sad that in the middle of all the chaos we didn't think to get a group picture, but here a few cute ones that I did get...


Caty, Leslie & baby Xan

Bridges & Grace Ann

Caty & Marianna

Grace Ann & Georgia

Georgia, Tripp & Marianna

Tripp, Mary Evans, Georgia, Marianna & Grace Ann

Love Tripp's face in this one

Candy Time!

Maggie & Whit

I forgot to take my camera into McWane so I had to use my phone to take these pictures...
Of all the cool things at McWane, Tripp loved this fish and could have played on it (and in its mouth) for hours.

Georgia & Marianna playing sweetly at the water table. Right after this picture was taken Georgia threw water ALL over this poor little boy next to her so she got banned from the water table.

The kids had a blast at these giant pintoy things. They kept putting their faces in them which made me CRINGE! Imagine all of those germs... ewww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment