Our little girls don't look so little anymore!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
First Day of Ballet
Putting Georgia in dance at the ripe old age of two might sound crazy, but dance has always been an important part of my life (I started when I was three) so I thought I would introduce her to it as early as possible... and I'm so glad I did! Today was her first day of "pre-ballet" and she LOVED it!! I didn't get to stay and watch because I had an anxious 4 year old at my side who didn't want to sit still, but the teacher said that she did great. I can't wait to see what this year brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

too cute!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she is a natural just like you!
ReplyDeleteIt`s never too young to let them wear a pink leotard and ballet shoes. i love it!! so cute!!
ReplyDelete