Wednesday, November 17, 2010

"Jesus" by Tripp

A conversation I had with my 4-year-old the other night...

Me: Do you know who loves you more than anyone else in the world?

Tripp: Who??

Me: Jesus!

Tripp: Ahhh, yeah. You know, I haven't seen Jesus in a really long time.

Me: Really?? (I'm intrigued) When have you ever seen Jesus?

T: Um, when I was a baby.

Me: REALLY?? Where was Jesus when you saw him?

T: floating up in the air

(by this point I've got chills)

Me: What did he look like?

T: Like this (and he started drawing in the air with his finger so I told him to run and get some paper and a crayon and this is what he drew...


Notice what looks like the sun around Him (light) and the multiple outlines around His body (glowing radiance). I thought this was so cool and just had to share! Take this however you want, but I believe it's very possible that my son had an encounter with Jesus at some point in his life (whether it was in a dream, when he was a baby like he said, or maybe even before birth). I believe!

What an awesome reminder that Jesus is Alive!!

"I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark." ~ John 12:46

3 comments:

  1. CHILLS! That is amazing. What a beautiful drawing! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely amazing- what a precious God we have to show up for our kids. So, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--i'm so glad you encouraged Tripp to draw Jesus. That is so exciting. He has such a sweet little heart!

    ReplyDelete