Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Open Wide

Tripp had his first visit to the dentist today for a cleaning and it went GREAT (way better than I thought it would go). He got an A+ report so Mommy was happy! I think he actually had fun and is looking forward to going back (the "prize box" was the ticket)!

Ready to get started!


Learning about all the tools and instruments

He leaned over to the hygienist and said, "When I grow up, I want to be a dentist" :)

Love the death grip on the chair. I know I probably do the same thing when I'm sitting in that chair!


He got to choose two prizes from the toy box...

Of course he picked two dinosaurs!

I love this look on his face when Dr. Keith first walked in to check him out.

1 comment:

  1. Sterling had his first dentist appointment today too!! We forgot to take pictures though. They will have to swap stories.

    ReplyDelete