Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cookies & "Tailgating"

The kids had so much fun helping make "Thanksgiving" cookies yesterday...

Thanksgiving on the Plains...
My dad and brother had a great idea of doing something different this year for Thanksgiving - having a Thanksgiving lunch at our tailgate spot! The kids were able to play and run all around with their cousins. We had so much fun together as a big family! Since we were the only people on campus actually "tailgating", the CBS TV crew came by and filmed us... so we might be on tv during the game.

Some of my dad's side of the family - Browns & Foremans


I know this is gross, but Georgia loved nibbling on the turkey leg :)


Some of my mom's side of the family - Browns, Fischers & Gibbs. We missed you, Gran Gran & Gordons!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING & WAR EAGLE!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see because I was getting John David to sleep but Katie and David saw Tripp shaking a shaker. so sweet. I enjoy keeping up with your precious family on the blog. Kameron and is fiance are looking for a place to live in Auburn. She graduates from there in Graphic Design in May and he will be trying for find a job after he graduates in may while he is waiting to enter the seminary at Lakeview. so they will be there for 4 years. If you have ideas of places or jobs please let me know. My email is thepughfamily@hotmail.com Love you all. Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see I am not the only one who saw Tripp on TV! :o) It's so exciting to see someone you "know" on there. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed the game! (it looks like you did :o))
    -Alison

    ReplyDelete