Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fantasy In Lights

Last night was the opening night for this year's Fantasy In Lights so we (Dale & I and the kids, my parents and my brother) all loaded up in my grandparent's suburban and headed to Callaway. We took the kids last year and Tripp loved it (GA was still too young) so we decided to take them again this year and it was even better since they are both old enough to enjoy it now. We're hoping to make it a tradition every year!

I do have a quick funny story about something Tripp said. When we pulled up to the entrance for Fantasy In Lights (it's covered in lights and Christmas decor) I said "Look guys, we're here!" Tripp looked over at all of the lights and said in the funniest voice "Ohhhh, snap!" (btw - he heard that from his daddy :)

Here are just a few photos... it's hard to capture the true beauty of all the lights. If you've never been, you should go! It's so much fun and it's sure to put you in the Christmas spirit!









No comments:

Post a Comment