Unlike all of my crafty teacher friends, I'm not very creative when it comes to thinking of (or even doing) arts & craft projects with the kids. You probably won't see posts from me about how we made homemade play-doh or how I discovered a fun way for the kids to learn their ABC's and 123's. However, I do enjoy cooking so every now and then I will try and think of ways to be creative with our food (i.e. green eggs & ham, airplane-shaped sandwiches (thanks for teaching me that one, Jane) or funny shaped pancakes). A friend recently gave me the cutest mini cookie cutters and I was trying to think of a way to use them (besides just making cookies) so here is what I came up with...
"Christmas Pot Pie"
The kids loved eating the "Christmas-themed" shapes. It was a successful, festive & fun dinner!
So glad these came in handy! :) Never would have thought of that -- see you have some creativity in you!!!! :)
ReplyDelete