Tuesday, May 18, 2010

End of the Year Programs

Last week the kids had their end of the year music programs at Bright Beginnings...

Georgia did great with her "prop". She waved that scarf around like it was on fire (poor John David beside her kept getting slapped in head)

At the beginning of the year I was a little concerned about Georgia being the only girl in her class, but I think it ended up working out well. According to her teachers, she was the "boss" and "mother" of the class - always taking care of her boys :)

Tripp did SO good in his program this time (especially compared to last year where he held his head down the whole time). I was the only one from the family who was able to go and the whole time I was holding the video camera thinking, "I'm so glad I'm getting this for Dale and the grandparents to see. He is doing so good and being so cute!" And then when it was over I looked down and realized that I had forgotten to push record. I had to fight back the tears! Fortunately, another parent got it and is making a copy for me.

enjoying a juice box with little sis afterwards at the "snack reception"



1 comment:

  1. I love it! That is so funny about Georgia with that scarf:) I hate that you missed Tripp's performance, but atleast you can get a copy! I'm sure he was precious!

    ReplyDelete