Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yikes!

I was feeling bad about this...

Yes, it's January 19th and some of our Christmas decorations are still up and there is a Christmas tree stand in our yard. This is NOT a stab at my wonderful husband... taking the garland off the banister is a team effort (and a pretty dangerous task for Dale) and we just haven't gotten around to doing it yet. Anyway, I was feeling embarrassed about this until I saw this today...

Look closely at the front porch... do you see the pumpkin?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Don`t feel bad, my neighbors are still fully decorated, not just garland, but tons of stuff in the yard!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is just not enough time in the day for all that extra stuff!! But the pumpkins are pretty bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have people in our neighborhood just taking down their decor. Last week, we still had two houses turning on Christmas lights at night!!

    And at least y'all put up decorations. All I had outside was a wreath. It was our first year to have to worry about the outside, but still I felt like Scrooge!

    ReplyDelete