For a while now I have been feeling a calling to organize a "Great American Bake Sale" for our area. I'm sure some of you have seen the ads on the Food Network or in magazines. All proceeds from the bake sale will go back to our community to help feed hungry children in our area.After praying about it, things are finally starting to fall into place. Below are the details.
Be sure to mark your calendars!
What: The Railroad Avenue Bake Sale
Hosted by: East Alabama Living magazine
When: Saturday, May 16th (during the Touch-A-Truck event)
Where: Downtown Opelika
Time: 9 am - 2 pm
Please let me know if you would like to help by donating baked goods, working during the sale, donating to the cause or simply spreading the word about the event. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You know I am in!
ReplyDeleteI would be glad to post a flyer at work. Himmelwright, Huguley & Boles in Opelika
ReplyDeleteScarlotte, this is awesome of you. I've been thinking about planning one of my own up here so I may be taking a peek at your notes! :-)
ReplyDelete