Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Time for a New Business Name
Some of you already know that for years now I've had a little side business selling wedding invitations, party/shower invitations, stationery, programs, napkins, wedding accessories, etc.. I started doing all of this when we lived in Bham and I had an event planning business called "Scarlotte Vaughn Weddings & Events". Obviously, I no longer do the "planning" side of things, but I do still enjoy ordering "stuff" for people and when someone asks me my business name I'm tired of saying "Scarlotte Vaughn Weddings & Events". It just doesn't make sense to keep that name. SO, I need your help in deciding on a new name for my invitation business. As of now, the two contenders are "So Inviting" or "No Regrets". Be sure to vote on my poll and feel free to offer any other names for consideration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Both of those are cute!!! I need one too! :)
ReplyDeleteI love both names!
ReplyDelete