We enjoyed two wonderful birthday parties over the weekend! Cousin Adeline, who turned 3, had a precious "Princess Dress-Up" Party in Montgomery. Later that afternoon, our good friends the Munices had an "Aubie" party for Kirkley's 2nd birthday. The weather could not have been prettier! It was a fun-filled Saturday spent with sweet family and friends!
Georgia as "Tinkerbell"
Birthday Girl (Adeline) as "Snow White"
Tinkerbell with the "real" Snow White (Adeline's sweet aunt, Allison)
Daddy and Tripp hung out with Max and little Max while the girls played dress-up

Not sure why, but I love this picture!

Snow White blowing out her birthday candles!

Georgia and Nanie playing outside
Not sure why, but I love this picture!
Snow White blowing out her birthday candles!
Georgia and Nanie playing outside
(I think that's supposed to be a "CHEESE" face)
The fam enjoying Kirkley's "Aubie" party
I think Georgia is practicing that spinning pyramid maneuver that the AU Cheerleaders always do!

I'm so glad you're blogging!! I love the pictures of your two cuties:)
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest tinkerbell I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the blog and the pics!!
ReplyDeleteFirst, YAY for your blog! Second, you guys take the BEST family picture...Such a precious little family!
ReplyDeletePrecious pictures, Scarlotte- Kirkley's party looked like SUCH a fabulous time!
ReplyDelete