Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Not sure why...


...but for some reason my sweet friend Laura DeLine awarded me with a Kreativ Blogger Award!!! Thanks, Laura! I feel like so many other people are more deserving of this than me. However, I do feel honored and I'm here to graciously accept & pass along this honor!
So, here are the rules...
1. When given the award, you list 7 things that you love
2. Pass along the award to 7 bloggers that you love, tag them and let them know they've won. {Tagees: Don't forget to copy the picture of the award for your blog}
7 Things I Love
(besides God, my amazing Husband and precious children - who all come first in my life):
1. Going out to eat
2. The Spa (if only I could get a facial or massage once a week)
3. The Beach
4. Birthday Cake and Wedding Cake (but not if it has whipped icing :)
5. Checking off my "to-do" list
6. A hot bath EVERY night before bed
7. Surprising Dale with a gift that I know he will love (he is so much fun to shop for)!
And the award{s} goes to...{so go ahead & put this little cutie on your blog, and don't go letting me down!!!}

1. Holly at The Muncies
2. Sarah at The Martins
3. Mandi at The Rouses
5. Emily at The Gross Family
6. Leslie at McNutt Expeditions
7. Elizabeth at the Vaughns

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Scarlotte, what an honor! :) Thanks lady. I think your cute background alone is enough for you to get the award!

    ReplyDelete