Since we have an old bathtub, we have tough mold and mildew stains. I always dread it when it comes time to scrub the tub (and shower curtain) because of these nasty stains. Well, I found a product that works wonders - Arm & Hammer Scrub Free Bathroom Cleaner with Bleach! It says to spray it on and wipe off with a sponge or cloth, but DON'T follow the instructions. Spray it on and leave the bathroom for about 15 minutes. I did this today and when I came back to wipe it off it was ALL GONE. Nothing left to scrub. I was amazed! You have to try it!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
My New Best Friend
Since we have an old bathtub, we have tough mold and mildew stains. I always dread it when it comes time to scrub the tub (and shower curtain) because of these nasty stains. Well, I found a product that works wonders - Arm & Hammer Scrub Free Bathroom Cleaner with Bleach! It says to spray it on and wipe off with a sponge or cloth, but DON'T follow the instructions. Spray it on and leave the bathroom for about 15 minutes. I did this today and when I came back to wipe it off it was ALL GONE. Nothing left to scrub. I was amazed! You have to try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOVE this stuff! We use it too {and while Husband cleans the shower mostly - woo hoo}, it makes life so much easier!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I'll have to try this. Stains like that drive me crazy, and I think I've battled them in every tub we've owned!!! Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDelete